1. The Manuscripts are to be submitted through the form given after which an acknowledgment mail is sent to the author.
2. The Manuscripts received are assigned a manuscript code. (eg. MN-106)
3. After submission, the details of the author/authors are removed from the manuscript.
4. Now the article is sent to 2 of our reviewers.
5. After evaluating the articles both the reviewers assign the manuscript a score out of 5.
6. The manuscripts that get a combined score of above 6 out of 10 are selected for final publication.
7. If, the manuscript is selected the author/s is/are notified through a confirmation mail regarding the selection of their manuscripts.
8. After informing the authors, of the research paper/manuscript the final publication of the manuscript takes place.